TensorGrip® S105 Acetone Cleaner
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of €0.10.
TensorGrip® S105 Acetone Cleaner is a solvent cleaner, hose flush and has been specifically designed for use with TensorGrip® PU canister products as a Hose & Spray Gun Flushing System.
TensorGrip® S105 Acetone Cleaner is a solvent cleaner, hose flush and has been specifically designed for use with TensorGrip® PU canister products as a Hose & Spray Gun Flushing System. It can be used safely on most canister spray equipment and is a strong solvent. This product can be used safely on most surfaces and substrates including painted surfaces, glass, porcelain, concrete, and is compatible with many plastics and vinyls.
- Efficient clean-up & maintenance.
- Compatible with most adhesives.
- Compatible with most plastics.
DIRECTIONS OF USE
- Spray approximately 6-8” from surface. Allow cleaner to remain on surface for a few seconds then using a clean cloth, wipe off adhesive and/or soil. Wipe thoroughly to obtain a residue free clean surface. For very obstinate adhesive and soil, allow cleaner to come in contact with adhesive/soil for longer time before wiping, or you may need to apply successive applications.
- Use with adequate ventilation. When possible we recommend shaking the canister well before using. Attach and secure hose tightly onto the spray gun with required tip. Attach the other end of the hose onto the canister. Make sure the hose-valve connections are securely tight. Open the valve on the canister slowly and fully, check for leaks during this process. Unlock the trigger on the spray gun to start spraying.
- Prior to use, Check compatibility by spraying a small test patch of the adhesive on the substrate.
- Make sure that surface is thoroughly dry before applying new adhesive
CANISTER STORAGE/CHANGE OVER
Turn valve on canister into the off position, spray out remaining adhesive left in the hose, disconnect the spray hose and gun from the canister. Reconnect the spray hose to a canister of cleaning solvent (sold separately) and spray out until liquid is clear which indicates that the hose and gun is clean. If you choose to leave the hose and spray gun on the canister, leave the valve on the canister open. Do not disconnect the hose/gun from the canister. Close and lock the spray gun.
For optimum results store canister above 18°C during use, but must always be above 10°C. Keep canister off cold concrete floors during use. If adhesive is expelled wet or as a jet, canister is too cold – move to warm environment and allow to thor-oughly acclimatise before reusing.
- Use only in well ventilated areas.
- DO NOT thin or reactivate with solvents.
- DO NOT incinerate.
- DO NOT expose to extreme heat over 50°C.
- Keep away from sources of ignition.
- Release pressure before disconnecting hose.
- Test for suitability before use.
MSDS and Technical Data Sheets MUST be read and understood before use. Information contained in this technical literature is believed to be accurate and offered in good faith for the benefit of the consumer. The company however cannot assume any liability or risk involved in the use of its chemical products since the conditions of use are beyond our control. Statements concerning the possible use of our products are not intended as recommendations to infringe on any patent.
CHEMICAL TECHNICAL DATA-TYPICAL PROPERTIES
- FLAMMABILITY: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE, VAPOURS HARMFUL AND MAY IGNITE. FLAMMABLE
- Appearance: Solvent odour, Clear in colour
- Specific Gravity: 0.72 ± 0.02 g/l (6.0 ± .02 lb/gal)
- Solubility in Water: Negligible
- Solvent: Acetone
- SHELF LIFE: 18 Months From Date Of Manufacture
- 500 ml Aerosol suitable for industrial and general public use.
- 5 kg Disposable canister suitable for industrial use only.
STORAGE - HANDLING & STORAGE
- Consult Material Safety Data Sheet prior to use.
- Do Not store at temperatures over 50°C.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
- Do Not store directly on concrete floor.
- For optimum performance, store at 18°C during use, but must always be above 10°C.
- When connected, keep valve open and hose pressurised at all times.
- Do Not close valve until ready to connect to new cylinder.
- Release pressure in hose before disconnection.
- Always test product to determine suitability for your particular application prior to use in production.