TensorGrip® M75 Green Polystyrene Adhesive x 500 ml Aerosol
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of €0.10.
TensorGrip® M75 is a high performance, pressure sensitive, polystyrene compatible adhesive. The M75 is developed to work in conjunction with the M01 or as a stand-alone product. As part of our MARINE range, M75 is a web spray adhesive suitable for bonding plywood and polystyrene.
TensorGrip® M75 is a high performance, pressure sensitive, polystyrene compatible adhesive. The M75 is developed to work in conjunction with the M01 or as a stand-alone product. The incredible tack and compatibility with polystyrene makes this product the perfect partner when bonding blocks of polystyrene together or to the sub-deck. If using this product in conjunction with M01, it can be applied to the face ends of the large formatblocks.
As part of our MARINE range, M75 is a web spray adhesive suitable for bonding plywood and polystyrene.
- Fast, high tack.
- High solids.
- Polystyrene and EPS compatible.
DIRECTIONS OF USE
- This product is designed to be applied to two surfaces to be bonded together. Make sure that surfaces are clean, dry and free from dirt, dust, oil, loose paint, wax or grease, etc. For best results, the temperature of the adhesive and the surfaces being bonded should be between 60oF - 80oF (16oC - 27oC).
- Use with adequate ventilation. When possible we recommend shaking the canister well before using. Attach and secure hose tightly onto the spray gun with required tip. Attach the other end of the hose onto the canister. Make sure the hose-valve connections are securely tight. Open the valve on the canister slowly and fully, check for leaks during this process. Unlock the trigger on the spray gun to start spraying.
- Prior to use, check compatibility by applying a small amount of the adhesive on the substrate. This product may degrade some substrates. Apply adhesive about 10-20 cm (4” – 8”) away at a 90 degree angle to the surface, applying a uniform, even coat of adhesive to obtain 80% to 100% coverage of the surface. If necessary, spray another coat of adhesive in areas that appear to need more adhesive. Spray surfaces to be bonded, one surface vertically and the other surface horizontally. Allow the adhesive to tack off until no adhesive transfers to the knuckle when touched.
- Adhere surfaces and press together with adequate pressure. A roller is recommended to apply a uniform pressure to achieve maximum strength. Allow 24 hours for the adhesive to fully cure.
- If the spray tip clogs, unscrew the spray tip from the gun and clean with solvent such as lacquer thinner or acetone. Do not use a pin on the spray tip orifice.
CANISTER STORAGE/CHANGE OVER
Turn valve on canister into the off position, spray out remaining adhesive left in the hose, disconnect the spray hose and gun from the canister. Reconnect the spray hose to a canister of cleaning solvent (sold separately) and spray out until liquid is clear which indicates that the hose and gun is clean. If you choose to leave the hose and spray gun on the canister, leave the valve on the canister open. Do not disconnect the hose/gun from the canister. Close and lock the spray gun.
For optimum results store canister above 18°C during use, but must always be above 10°C. ubstrates to acclimatise to normal room temperature (18°C) for 48 hours before bonding. Do not exceed open time of the adhesive. Keep canister off cold concrete floors during use. If adhesive is expelled wet or as a jet, canister is too cold – move to warm environment and allow to thoroughly acclimatise before reusing.
- Use only in well ventilated areas.
- DO NOT thin or reactivate with solvents.
- DO NOT incinerate.DO NOT expose to extreme heat over 50°C.
- Keep away from sources of ignition.
- Release pressure before disconnecting hose.
- Test for suitability before use.
MSDS and Technical Data Sheets MUST be read and understood before use. Information contained in this technical literature is believed to be accurate and offered in good faith for the benefit of the consumer. The company however cannot assume any liability or risk involved in the use of its chemical products since the conditions of use are beyond our control. Statements concerning the possible use of our products are not intended as recommendations to infringe on any patent.
CHEMICAL TECHNICAL DATA TYPICAL PROPERTIES
- Solids Content: 30% +/-2.0%
- Viscosity: 300 cps +/- 50 cps
- Specific Gravity: 0.66 to 0.70 g/cm3
- Failure Temperature: Mayor de 95 ºC
- Open Time: 1 hour
- Colour: Clear or Green
- Flammability: Flammable adhesive with a flammable propellant
- Dry Time: 1-3 min
- SHELF LIFE: 18 months from date of manufacture.
STORAGE HANDLING & STORAGE
- Consult Material Safety Data Sheet prior to use.
- Do Not store at temperatures over 50°C.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight. Do Not store directly on concrete floor.
- For optimum performance, store at 18°C during use, but must always be above 10°C.
- When connected, keep valve open and hose pressurised at all times.
- Do Not close valve until ready to connect to new cylinder.
- Release pressure in hose before disconnection.
- Always test product to determine suitability for your particular application prior to use in production.
Type of Supply
500 ml Aerosol suitable for industrial and general public use
13.6 kg disposable canister suitable for industrial use only
You might also like