Economical Vacuum Hose for Non-Autoclave Applications
By buying this product you can collect up to 13 points. Your cart will total 13 points that can be converted into a voucher of €1.30.
3 meters long economical vacuum rubber hose with inner interlocking steel tube.
Vacuum hose designed for marine, automotive, recreational and other FRP industries where cost cutting is a primary concern. It can be used for low temperature oven or room temperature use and has an interlocking steel tube to prevent collapse while remaining flexible. The rubber jacket protects the vacuum bag. The bell shaped ferrules prevent hose lacerations at the fitting ends, extending hose life.
- Inexpensive hose keeps cost under control where high performance is not required.
- Same basic design as high performance hoses ensure safe vacuum.
- Can be made up to 30 m (100 feet) long for large mold tool applications.
- Material type of inner tube: interlocking steel tube
- Material type of hose: rubber
- Hose colour: translucent white
- End fitting: 1/4 inch male NPT
- Service temperature: 135 ºC
- Nominal Internal Hose Diameter: 9,5 mm (3/8 inch)
- Nominal Outer Hose Diameter: 19 mm (3/4 inch)
Though standard sizes are 3 meters (10 feet), hose lengths can be customized to meet your specific requirements, contact us for more information.
Type of supply
3 m long Vacuum Rubber Hose with Inner Interlocking Steel Tube x unit