RAL 7037 Crystic® Gelcoat GT-1000 ISO-NPG Spray Gelcoat
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 point points. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of €0.10.
Crystic® Gelcoat GT-1000 is a high performance isophthalic neopentyl glycol gelcoat. This gelcoat is pre-accelerated and formulated for spray application. Crystic® Gelcoat GT-1000 has been approved by Lloyd’s Register of Shipping.
Crystic® Gelcoat GT-1000 is a high performance isophthalic neopentyl glycol gelcoat. This gelcoat is pre-accelerated and formulated for spray application.
Crystic® Gelcoat GT-1000 has been specially designed for the production of high quality mouldings for a range of industries. This formulation offers excellent hydrolysis resistance combined with a high gloss and gloss retention. Crystic® Gelcoat GT-1000 has been approved by Lloyd’s Register of Shipping.
GelTint offers the latest in pigment and gelcoat technology producing a high quality product for ease of use, finish and longevity. There is a vast rangeofcoloursavailable.Customcolourmatchingisalso availableifrequiredonceyoucontactaScottBaderrepresentative.
The biggest benefit of GelTint is the speed of service.
- Iso-NPG base resin
- High elongation at break (3.1%)
- Easy to apply
- Low styrene content (30%)
- HDT: 56 ºC
- Excellent water / blistering resistance
- Good impact resistance
- Excellent surface finish
- Less exposure to the environment and workers
Spray set up
- Application temperature: 15 - 25°C
- Catalyst: 2% Butanox® M-50 or equivalent catalyst.
- Nozzle airless gun: 423 - 535
- Pressure: 3 to 4.5 bars
- Distance to mould: 50 cm minimum
- Wet Film Thickness: 600 - 800 microns
Type of supply
Crystic GT-1000 x 1 kg* container supplied with 20 g of catalyst
Crystic GT-1000 x 5 kg* container supplied with 100 g of catalyst
Crystic GT-1000 x 18-20 kg* container supplied with 0.5 kg of catalyst
* Weights shown are estimated since depending on the RAL color selected, weight content may vary slightly. To see the exact quantities of each RAL color, please click on the following link: Total package weight per RAL
A gelcoat should not be applied over an old gelcoat as it will peel off over time. Even if you sand the old gelcoat. To apply a gelcoat/topcota, you would need to remove the old gelcoat and then apply a new resin and fiber laminate. Another option would be to sand the old gelcoat, then apply an epoxy primer and finally 2-3 coats of 100 g/m2 each of a high-resistance polyurethane paint.