3M™ 2135 Filters of particles P3
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 point points. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of €0.10.
The particulate Filters 3M™ 2135 protect against solid and liquid particles P3 R.
3M™ Particulate Filter 2135 is our replacement filter for 3M reusable masks in 6000 and 7000 series. They provide P3 protection against high level fine dusts and oil or water based mists and contain no natural rubber latex components.
Use 3M™ Particulate Filter 2135 to help provide P3 protection while working with insulation, repairing walls and ceilings, flooring or when sanding by hand. Our replacement filters are for use with 3M reusable masks in 6000 and 7000 series and suitable for general trade tasks, engineered to offer P3 protection against high level fine dusts, and oil or water based mists. They comply with European standards and are compatible with 3M Eyewear and Hearing Protection.
- Replacement filters for insulation, wall and ceiling repairs, flooring and manual sanding
- P3 protection against high level fine dusts and oil or water based mists*
- Use with 3M reusable masks in 6000, 6500 and 7000 series
- Tested and approved to comply with European standards - CE Mark 0086 (EN 143:2000 P3 R)
- Users must be trained and have read all user instructions. Misuse may cause injury, severe or life threatening illness
- No natural rubber latex components
- Pack contents: 1 pair of filters
- Compatible with 3M Eyewear and Hearing Protection
- *This product when used as a complete system, helps protect against certain contaminants
- Insulation, wall and ceiling repairs, flooring and manual sanding
CArtridge o Filter Type: P3 R
Type of supply
2 Units bag
Box with 20 filters (10 bags x 2 units)
You might also like