3M 06922 disposable mask with protection valve FFP2
No reward points for this product.
3M Disposable Mask ™ offers protection against moderate levels of dusts and vapors. It features reliable and effective FFP2 protection against fine particles and a durable, warp-resistant internal shell.
3M Disposable Particulate Mask ™ offers protection against moderate levels of dusts and vapors.
It features reliable and effective FFP2 protection against fine particles and a durable, warp-resistant internal shell.
In addition, it is a disposable mask that integrates a Cool Flow valve, which reduces heat build-up to offer workers comfortable protection, even in hot and humid conditions. And its convex shape, two-strap design, nose foam and nose clip ensure comfortable wear on faces of many sizes.
- Fine powder material handling
- Specific welding jobs
Instructions for Use
1. Place the mask in the hand with the metal part of the nose, aiming at the point of the fingers and allowing the adjustment bands to fall smoothly under the hand.
2. Place the respirator on the barbell with the nose clip on the clamp.
3. Remove the upper band and place it on the back of the head, over the ears. Remove the lower band and place it on the back of the neck.
4. Placing the fingertip of both hands on the center of the nasal clip, mold the metal pie by pressing and unfolding the fingers on both sides of the nasal pie.
5. Make sure the mask fits correctly: cover the front of the respirator with both hands and inhale with energy. I should feel a negative pressure inside the respirator. If any loss of pressure is detected or air intake, readjust the position of the respirator and / or the tension of the adjustment bands.
This respirator has been tested with respect to the European Standard EN 149: 2001, fulfilling the requirements needed for the FFP2 category.
Type of Supply
3M disposable mask with protection valve FFP2 x 1 unit
3M disposable mask with protection valve FFP2 x 1 box of 10 units