Crestabond M1-05 Black Methacrylate Adhesive
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of €0.10.
Black methacrylate adhesive for bonding metals (aluminum, steel , etc.), plastic (ABS , polycarbonate, PVC and methacrylate) and FRP (reinforced plastics: fiberglass composites, carbon, etc.).
Crestabond M1-05 is a toughened, two component 10:1 MMA structural adhesive which is designed for bonding a wide range of substrates including metals, plastics and composite materials in industrial applications. This adhesive demonstrates excellent impact, peel, shear, compressive strength and fatigue resistance properties across all bonded parts. Crestabond is a primer-less MMA adhesive, requiring minimal surface preparation helping to reduce overall production costs and increase productivity.
Features and Benefits
- Primerless application
- Excellent adhesion to dissimilar substrates
- Fast setting and curing
- High strength, modulus and toughness
- Excellent environmental resistance
- No need for extra materials or processes
- Affords greater flexibility in design
- Speeds up assembly process
- Application on vertical surfaces
- Designed for demanding structural applications
- Designed for demanding environmental applications
Crestabond M1-05 has a working time of between 4 and 7 minutes.
Gap filling: minimum of 1 mm and maximum of 15 mm.
No need surface preparation. Do not apply primer or sanding surfaces. A simple cleaning with solvent is enough.
Type of Supply
Crestabond M1-05 Black Methacrylate Adhesive x 50 ml cartridge, supplied with two static mixers
Crestabond M1-05 Black Methacrylate Adhesive x 10 cartridges of 50 ml, supplied with ten static mixers
You might also like